Technology is crucial for accomplishing organisational objectives, but skill gaps can often hijack your technology return on investments. Successful organisations leverage and transform the capabilities of their people to maximise those investments.
We believe in consistency and maintain rigorous in-house standards to give you an exceptional training experience, that’s why for over 20 years organisations large and small, technology providers, enterprises and governments around the world have come to us.
Our contribution within the global technology community goes beyond the traditional IT topics of the corporate IT training. We exist to address the total skills profile of technology professionals.
To provide our audience with the most up-to-date industry information and extend the spectrum of our subjects, we are opening our blog to our wider community of subject experts, accepting guest blog contributions and giving you access to a stage to share your expertise and your opinions.
We currently have an average of 22,000 visitors to our UK site monthly and all posts are also promoted via our social media channels as well as via our email communications to our customers, and our community is constantly growing!
Who can be a guest blogger
If you are a subject matter expert, if you have experienced significant growth with your IT investments and want to share your wisdom, if you’re looking for an opportunity to share your top tips and routes to technology success, or if you just love technology and want to share your experience and knowledge, then we are looking for you!
A few things to keep in mind if you want to contribute to our blog:
- We only accept articles on IT and technology and any posts outside of these topics will not be considered
- We only accept original content, written exclusively for our blog
- We will not publish content written by or promoting competitors
- We will not publish your press releases, nor will we promote your sales pitch, your organisation or your events
- We will not post anything deemed offensive or inappropriate.
Before you send us your guest blog contributions
Before you send us your article, please get in contact with us on email@example.com and provide us with:
- A brief summary of what you would like to write
- A short bio with links to your social media profiles and websites
- A few links to your previously published articles
- When you send your pitch, please include “I want to be a guest blogger” in your email subject.
We aim to review any pitch submissions and respond within 1 week of receipt. If accepted, you will also receive the expected deadline for the submission of your article.
And here’s all you need to know to send us your contribution:
- Your article should be between 500 and 1,500 words and should be sent as a Word document
- Your article should be written in good English: please take the time to proof read and spell check your articles before you send them
- If you want to include any image in your article, please send them to us as separate .jpg or .png files and make sure the image owner’s copyright is not infringed or the images are royalty free
- If your article includes quotes and citations, please make sure sources are duly recognised and attributed and provide links to your sources where possible
- Links should reinforce a message or confirm sources, links to commercial pages will be removed.
At the end of the article, we will add your name, bio and links to your social media profiles. In your short bio, you can also add 1 (one) link to your company’s website.
Once on our blog, we will promote your article on our social media (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) and we could includ it in our customer newsletters. We kindly request you to promote the article to your social media audience too and to engage/respond to any comment on our site (you will be made aware of new comments via email).
Once you submit a piece of writing, this will become property of Global Knowledge – please do not republish it to your own blog, LinkedIn or any other website or publication. However, we accept backlinks to our site and blog and you can use a part of your article on your own blog or website (one paragraph or two) to promote your content, linking to your article on our blog for the whole article.
We reserve the right to edit any of its content and links at any given time as we deem appropriate.